Monday, September 04, 2006

Ohiopyle State Park

 
 
 
 

The day was rather gloomy for the most part, but the water at the main falls was gorgeous. I was disappointed that the Cucumber Falls weren't quite at full force, but I guess Ernesto didn't dump as much rain on area as they had expected.

It's really amazing how beautiful this place is in all kinds of weather. The Cucumber Falls are almost magical. Though I could have used a fairy to help me when my backback/purse fell open and my old camera fell out. A tiny piece of plastic broke off the part that holds the batteries in and now it doesn't close properly. AH well, after Christmas I plan to get another new one, so I'll try not to be too sad, and it doesn't affect the camera's photo-taking ability at all. So that's a good thing. Posted by Picasa

No comments: