Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Year In Photos

Because I'm an offical Foto Pherret, I have to post this year wrap up photo meme.

In photos show us the highlights of your year, and tell us a bit about them.

OK, let's get started then.

This isn't necessarily going to be in order.

My new kitten: Oreo aka Oogie.



The opening of the new welcome center at Phipps Conservatory this past spring.



Many trips to Wheeling to see the beautiful bridges.



Atlantic City!




And the concerts we saw there!



The Elvis Costello show one week after the Moody Blues show!



Visiting the Palace of Gold near Moundsville, WV.



Not to mention getting chased by one of the peacocks!



And yes, I was chasing back with the camera!

Labor Day at Idlewild!



Ohiopyle! You've got to love waterfalls, right?




Hallow Boo!





Cincinnati to the Moody Blues!





Merry Christmas, Pittsburgh Style!





It was a very photogenic year.

No comments: