Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Hump Day Hunt

A brand spanking new photo meme called Foto Pherrets!

The rules are simple:
Each week I will post a random word here. Go forth, Foto Pherrets, and ferret out a photo that you think suits that word! It may be one you've taken yourself or one that you've found some other way, the Foto Pherrets don't care!

Post it on your blog, and tell us why you selected that particular photo. Be creative, but most of all, HAVE FUN!

In honor of the spirit of the season, this week's word is:
Holiday



This year I was particularly taken by the huge Christmas tree at PPG Place in Pittsburgh. There's something beautiful about the tree and the building that surrounds it. This picture seems to capture the spirit of the season. It was also the first time in my 31 years that I've actually seen the holiday decorations in downtown Pittsburgh, making this shot all the more special for me.

No comments: