Monday, March 14, 2005

Fountains At Longwood Gardens

Here are some of the beautiful fountains that can be found in Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. If you are ever in the area, I highly recommend you spent a few hours walking through the beauty of this Dupont Estate, you won't regret it. Some of these pictures might have been posted in Sept, but I wanted to get a few of them together.


Fountains in the gardens at Longwood. Posted by Hello


Another view of the founds in front of the conservatory at Longwood. Posted by Hello


Dancing fountains! I believe they were dancing to the Sousa March. Posted by Hello


Another random fountain. Posted by Hello


Another view of the same fountain Posted by Hello


More fountains in front of the conservatory Posted by Hello


A fountain in the discovery garden Posted by Hello

And no set of photos would be complete without this part of Longwood represented.


It's the eye of water! Posted by Hello

OK, that's not true, the Chime Tower is actually my favorite spot, but I'll post more photos of that another day.

1 comment:

She-Schenker said...

Yay! Now I have a piccie of the eye of water!!!