Friday, September 10, 2004

Summer Madness

Here are all the highlights of my summer


Eating at the Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh before the Moody Blues Concert. Posted by Hello


Seeing the Moody Blues again in Atlantic City Posted by Hello


Seeing the Atlantic Ocean for the first time in my life Posted by Hello


Walks through Oakland in Pittsburgh...This is outside the Carnegie Museum of Modern Art Posted by Hello


Seeing my favorite building in Pittsburgh. The Cathedral of Learning Posted by Hello


Enjoying the flower shows at Phipps Conservatory Posted by Hello


My Birthday! Posted by Hello


Visiting Ohiopyle State Park Posted by Hello


Going to Round Hill Park with the youngest nephew. Posted by Hello

This was a beautiful summer, full of wonderful things. I'm glad I could share it with you in photos.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Loved the pictures, and give Mom huggles for me! It looks like you had a fun (if wet) summer. P.S. I want one of those eye benches :)

Nat said...

I'm glad you could share the highlights of your summer with us too, Andrea! Lovely photos!! ~Otto